What you get
As the UK’s only full-service content company, Scroll isn’t ‘just another agency’ you can sign up to. We find the best, then we make sure your experience is so positive you want to stick around.
We’re at the forefront of what’s going on in digital content and we’re always keen to move things forward.
Scroll associates enjoy varied and interesting contracts, a healthy daily rate and a supportive context where you can grow your career.
We also have regular meet-ups so you can learn what’s going on in the industry and meet other Scrollies.
What we’re looking for
We have some home-based contracts but most will require you to work on-site with clients. We have contracts all over the UK.
We get a lot of CVs, most of which aren’t suitable. To be a Scroll associate you’ll need as a minimum:
- 2 years’ experience in your field (eg content design, content strategy, web editing)
- an understanding of (and ideally experience of working in) agile teams
- to take a test to show your abilities
- an understanding of issues around client confidentiality and non-disclosure, and ideally government security clearance (many of our clients require at least basic clearance before you can start work)
- a professional attitude, plenty of initiative, and a passion for excellence in digital content
For content designers, we’re particularly interested to speak to you if you’ve worked on GOV.UK.
What to send us
To be considered, please send:
- an up-to-date CV
- samples of your work (with a clear explanation of your role in each project, challenges you faced and lessons you learned)
- a covering letter – include examples that show you have the skills and experience we’re looking for