Content Strategy Intensive: 2-day workshop for web professionals
Learn a content strategy framework built on user-centred design principles. Learn how to develop and deliver a content strategy, including how to:
- make the business case for investing in content
- develop a strategic content plan
- leverage content in compelling ways
- identify and prepare core deliverables of a content strategy
You’ll also get templates to take away – so you can put your knowledge to use as soon as you get back to the office.
How it works
The course is taught by Rahel Bailie, a seasoned content strategist with extensive experience in both client and digital agency settings. Rahel delivers the course in workshop format. That means you get the theoretical background, with plenty of practice so you learn how to apply it through hands-on exercises and related activities.
Who it’s for
This course is for you if you’re:
- a seasoned communication professional – and you want to move into a content strategy role
- a content professional – and you want to round out you skill set so you can take on more complex projects
- a senior manager or ‘head of’ – and you need to oversee a content strategy project